Lake Havasu Hall
Featuring single- and double-occupancy rooms with Wi-Fi, cable and laundry facilities, Lake Havasu Hall is just steps away from campus resources, classrooms, professors and the fitness center.
2021-2022 Housing Rates
- On-campus Housing Options
- Shared Room/Shared Bathroom: $3,180/Semester
- Private Room/Private Bathroom/1 Bed: $3,760/Semester
- Lake Havasu Hall Dining Option
- Sparky's Grub:
- 1 visit per day
- $14 food allowance
- $375 to spend at Sun Devil Market (this comes out of the $2010, it is not an extra charge)
First-Year Housing Expectation
Living on campus is critical to a successful transition to university life and first-year academic success. It provides access to resources and services to prepare freshmen for the rigors of their academic major and success in a chosen discipline.
ASU expects first-time freshmen to live on campus and guarantees housing to them. Students who intend to live elsewhere during their first year should notify University Housing, so we can connect them to valuable resources and support during the first year.
Transfer housing option
Transfer students are highly encouraged to live on campus to connect with their college community and enjoy opportunities to meet others, get involved and develop leadership skills.
Steps to Apply
1. Visit the My Housing Portal, start the application, complete the license agreement, the roommate profile and create a roommate group.
2. You will receive an email to select a specific room and bed space after submitting an application.